Time To Celebrate! It’s Our 60 Year Anniversary
Here at Ó Crualaoi family butchers and delicatessen, we’re celebrating a very special birthday. From humble beginnings in 1957 as a single outlet in Ballincollig, the business has gone from strength to strength.
We’re very proud to have offered excellent customer service for sixty years, and we believe that our great reputation speaks for itself.
We stock an excellent variety of high quality, delicious products, and we have never compromised on our mission to provide sustainable and healthy food that tastes great. Look out for our special offers and giveaways to celebrate our special occasion!
Enter our Competition to WIN A LUXURY ESCAPE FOR 2 to The Europe Hotel in Killarney!
Six Reasons To Celebrate Sixty Years
Our family business has long been associated with high quality, delicious food, but did you know the following facts about Ó Crualaoi?
1. Our business is rooted in a knowledge and love of the Irish countryside. Kevin Ó Crualaoí and his wife, Máire, grew up in rural County Cork, developing a commitment to local food production and farming techniques.
2. We’re a family business. Kevin and Máire’s son, Micheal Ó Crualaoí, is now responsible for maintaining the Ó Crualaoi food philosophy that he grew up with. He works with a skilled team of management and staff to run the chain of local family butchers and delicatessens across Cork.
3. You can order online from anywhere in Ireland. We’re always looking for ways to make life easier for you, and we offer online shopping nationwide. We also have a click and collect option, so you can collect your shopping from your local branch when you’re short of time.
4. We’re committed to excellence. Managing Director, Francis Twohig, originally trained as a butcher in the first Ó Crualaoí shop, more than thirty years ago. We believe in quality at Ó Crualaoi, and this extends from our menu to our employees and partners.
5. We believe in full traceability. Any items you buy from Ó Crualaoí can be traced from the farm, through our processing facility to the counter. We believe in local, sustainable produce, and we strive to offer only healthy and natural options.
6. We cater for events and functions. You can make entertaining easier when you allow us to take care of the catering for your party, funeral, first communion or confirmation. We offer an excellent range of options, from finger foods and sandwiches to delicious hot dishes and desserts.
Buy Healthy Family Meals Online In Ireland
Here at Ó Crualaoí, we prize local food that is produced with integrity and full traceability. Our friendly staff are always on hand to help you with your selections, and we have plenty of products for those with special dietary needs, including many gluten free options.
Pop into your local branch to try our recommendations and special offers, or order online for healthy dinners delivered straight to your door. Join us to celebrate sixty years of success!