NPD FOOD TECHNOLOGIST
Ballyburden Meat Processers Ltd.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Food Technologist with a passion in food, to play a pivotal role within a progressive company.
– 18 mth Fixed Term Contract
– 39 Hours
– €30,000 to €35,000 pa (depending on experience)
The role will involve:
• Leading the development of formal NPD processes and procedures within the company,
• Working closely with a wider team in researching, developing, and launching new product ranges, with an initial focus on a new value-added enrobed products.
• Liaising closely with key customers (actual and potential) to ensure their needs are met and commercial opportunities are grasped.
• Working with the technical team to identify and procure appropriate production equipment and technologies.
• Continually reviewing the company’s progress in the area of NPD to ensure continued impact on revenue growth.
The successful graduate will lead this project, in a supportive partnership with Southern Regional College and will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Graduate Diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering.
For further information or to apply for the position please click here.