Seven Reasons To Buy Meat From Us
Why should you buy your meat from Ó Crualaoí? If you are looking to buy excellent quality meat in your local store or online, you need look no further than your local family butcher. We have designed our range to ensure that we sell only the best quality, local meat, and we believe that we offer something special.
We are proud to have won several awards over the years, Best Retail Shop in Ireland, All Ireland BBQ Champions, Numerous Taste Awards and most recently the FBD Retail Excellence Ireland Awards 2017 for the Top 100 Stores Of The Year! We’ve been working hard for our customers for more than 60 years, and our philosophy remains the same as the day we started. We’re your trusted, local, family butchers and delicatessen, where integrity, quality and service truly count.
Why Ó Crualaoí Is Unique:
We are committed to offering you the very best service and products, and we believe that we have something very special to offer. Here’s what makes us unique:
1. Our history. We have more than 60 years experience as a family butcher in Ireland, and our business ethos still holds true to the aspirations of Kevin Ó Crualaoí and his wife Maire, who began the long love affair with delicious and healthy local food. Since Kevin first opened his Ballincollig outlet in 1957, our reputation for excellence has grown along with the family, and Kevin and Maire’s son, Michael Ó Crualaoí, continues to instil the real food philosophy throughout the thriving chain of stores across Ireland.
2. Our commitment. Our commitment to our customers is second to none, and we pride ourselves on listening when you tell us what you want. Our customers have busy lives, so we have created an online ordering system that offers home delivery or click and collect, and a lunch service that delivers healthy meal options directly to your desk. Our bulk buy packs are designed to save you time and money, and we have an excellent range of recipes online for you to try. We will always be glad to hear your ideas and suggestions, so please talk to us at any time.
3. Our healthy options. We know that our customers want to take care of their health while enjoying delicious food, so we created our Real Food For Fitness range to cater for this. You can select from healthier options that taste great, and you can order online for delivery or click and collect to ensure that healthy eating fits into your busy schedule. Healthy eater, Alison Desmond, told us: I have been purchasing the real food for fitness meat from Ó Crualaoí for a while now and am beyond impressed! Each item has an exact macro break down… these meats are super low fat and healthy (but) they don’t compromise on flavour either! 10/10 would recommend!
4. Our ethics. From the very beginning of our operations, we’ve prioritised local, ethical meat that can be traced from farm to fork. We have our own farm processing plant, and our staff are committed to our philosophy. When you buy from us, you can rest assured that your family eat the very best meat available to you, and we will always be on hand to help you to make great choices.
5. Our customers. We know that our dedication to excellence has created a unique business, but we owe our success to the customers who visit us again and again. We value the relationships we form with our customers, whether we select the best cuts of meat for your home delivery or catch up in store on a weekly basis. Our customers tell us that they love what we do, and our reviews explain why. One reviewer told us about her local Ó Crualaoí store: They care so much about their customers and the staff are so friendly… couldn’t recommend them more.
6. Our website. Our aim is to always make life easier for our customers where we can. Our website has been designed to be as easy to use as possible, and we believe that this makes the shopping experience a pleasure. One loyal customer told us, The website is top class… such an easy layout when making orders. Everything you need in view to add, change or need. Can’t wait for my order.
7. Our staff. Our managing director, Francis Twohig, trained as a butcher in our original shop more than 30 years ago, and demonstrates the integrity and loyalty of our staff. Our customers love the personal approach, as the following comment shows: We went to the Wilton shop last week and met Tony. The man was a legend… so helpful and all his advice was gold…I have found my new butcher shop.
It is the comments from our customers that have kept us going for the last sixty years, and we know they will continue to sustain us into the future. Our vision of local, traceable food has not changed, but our desire to please our customers has led us to develop a great website that enables online ordering to make life easier. We will always love meeting our customers in store, where we can offer our expertise and advice, but we are delighted to be able to share our meat and delicatessen products with more people via our online ordering and delivery services.
Order Top Quality Meat Online In Ireland
Here at Ó Crualaoí, we supply an excellent range of delicious meat and deli products, including many products that are gluten free. You can choose Home Delivery, Click & Collect or visit your local store in Ireland, and don’t forget that we also offer a catering service for parties, communions and confirmations.
We believe in a future that holds delicious food that is healthy and wholesome, and we feed our families the same food that we offer to you. Becoming a part of the Ó Crualaoí vision is easy, whether you visit your local store or order online, and we will continue to share the very best of local, sustainable produce with you. We are proud of our past, and we’re excited about our future. Order with us today and taste the difference!