Easy Maple Syrup Chicken
Create something effortless and tasty by adding a new flavour to your roast, in just 4 simple steps.
Just add to your Shopping List:
• Ó Crualaoí Large West Cork Chicken €6.00 (Thurs 20th Sep – Sat 22nd ’18 only)
• Maple Syrup
• Balsamic Vinegar
• Chilli Powder
1. After putting your roast into a preheated oven at 190 degrees, mix together 3 tbsp of maple syrup, 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar and ½ tsp of chilli powder.
2. After the chicken has been in the oven for 50 mins, remove the tray, pour half the glaze over the chicken and place it back into the oven.
3. In another 10 minutes repeat with half of the remaining glaze, using the last of the glaze to cover the chicken again 10 mins before removing it from the oven.
4. Leave the chicken set for 10 to 15 mins before carving.
Ensure it is cooked through and enjoy with your favourite Ó Crualaoí sides.