Corned Beef Hash Recipe
Full cooking demo can be found on Instagram @ocrualaoifoods
Hash Cake Mix
• Left over cooked corned beef
• Cooked potatoes
• Homemade Chicken Stock
• Wholegrain Mustard
• Poached Egg
1. Pull apart (Shred) the cooked corned beef using a fork.
2. Dice up the pre cooked potatoes .
3. Soften the chopped onions in a pan with a table spoon of oil.
4. Add two dessert spoons of homemade chicken stock and 1 teaspoon of wholegrain mustard to the softened onions, stir and simmer for 1 minute to heat stock.
5. Add your diced potatoes, shredded corned beef and onion/stock/mustard mixture together in a large mixing bowl.
6. Form small potato cakes with your hash mix and place on a hot pan, browning both sides of the cakes.
7. While your cakes are browning, cook your poached egg. We cheated using a stainless steel egg poacher.
8. Serve soft/medium poached egg on top of your hash cakes and ENJOY!!