Full cooking demo can be found on Instagram @ocrualaoifoods
• 600g of Beef Brisket
• Equal quantities of each of the
following (1 tsp):
• Smoked paprika, cumin, oregano, salt, sugar, pepper and freshly crushed garlic.
1. Rub the meat all over with a mixture of smoked paprika, cumin, oregano, salt, sugar, pepper and freshly crushed garlic.
2. Wrap it in a double layer of foil and slow-roast it on a tray at 110°C for 4-7 hours, depending on the size of the joint.
3. Once cooked you can pull it apart or you can slice it but it may have a tendency to fall apart which is just how you want it!
4. If you wish you can make a gravy from all the luscious juices that would be left on the tray or in the foil.
Serve in a sandwich or on top of creamy mash, it won’t disappoint!