Add Ten Years To Your Life With Real Food!
Did you know that changing your habits could add at least ten years to your life? Research shows that there are five key changes that can extend life expectancy and improve quality of life, too, and the great news is that these changes aren’t difficult to make!
At Ó Crualaoi, we understand the importance of high quality food, and our products can all be fully traced from farm to fork. We believe in local, top quality produce, and we have designed our Real Food for Fitness and Slimmer’s Choice ranges because we know that our customers want the very best.
Healthy Lifestyle Changes You Can Start Today
- Exercise regularly. Our bodies were made to move, and a regular exercise routine will increase your energy levels, get you in great shape and improve your general health. You should aim to raise your heart rate for at least 30 minutes, five times per week, and you can give yourself the motivation you need when you join a local activity group or challenge yourself to try a new sport.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet. Many studies have shown that fad dieting is one of the worst ways to improve health, since it is likely to lead to rapid weight loss followed by rapid gain, which is very bad for the heart. Making healthier choices that enable you to enjoy a wide range of tastes and food groups is the best way to maintain a healthy diet and a healthy body, and our Real Food for Fitness range is designed so that you can eat well without compromising on flavour.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Of course, following these tips will help you to maintain a healthy weight and feel great. However, if you are already overweight, you may need to talk to a medical professional about how to begin losing weight. Check with your doctor before starting a new exercise regime, for instance. Losing excess weight is one of the best ways to prevent heart disease and stroke, and to protect yourself against many chronic health conditions in the future.
- Drink moderately. Research suggests that moderate drinking is the best way to protect your health, with many advising that a glass of red wine a day can be good for the heart. Drinking to excess, however, has many worrying health implications, and you should avoid this to keep yourself healthy for longer.
- Stop smoking. Smoking has been shown to cause many chronic health conditions as well as increasing blood pressure, and giving up could be the best thing you ever do for yourself. If you are struggling to stop, talk to your doctor or pharmacist about the options available to you and get help to make this essential change to extend your life!
Order With Your Online Butchers In Ireland
You can order online today from our range of Slimmer’s Choice products, or check out our Real Food for Fitness range, and have your products delivered to your door. Alternatively, you can pop into your local store to talk to our experienced family butchers about the best options for you and your family, whatever your dietary requirements.