Jobs at Ó Crualaoí – Food Tasting Demonstrator
Ó Crualaoí Butchers and Delicatessen are currently recruiting for a part time Food Tasting Demonstrator.
We are looking for an enthusiastic food tasting demonstrator who will host tasting events across all of the Ó Crualaoí locations. Interaction with customers is a key part of the role. The successful candidate will prepare food from the Ó Crualaoí range and will encourage customers to taste the food products and promote the unique selling points which include quality, freshness and innovation.
The successful candidate would be required to work 2 half days per week, approximately 8 hours per week (Thursday and Friday – before lunch).
- A keen interest in food with the ability to cook and present food samples in stores
- Own transport required
- Friendly and outgoing, with Strong communication skills that will present the brand is a very professional manner
- Neat appearance, well presented with a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Some experience/knowledge/interest in food/food industry would be preferred
- HACCP training an advantage
Full training will be given.
To apply, please email Cecelia@OCrualaoi.com