How to Cook Stuffed Pork Steak?
- 1 large pork steak
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons oil
- Brown the outside of the pork steak in a little oil. Now sit the pork steak on tin foil and wrap up completely.
- Cook for 20 minutes starting at oven heat 190C, 375F, Gas 5 - Reducing the heat to 175C, 325F, gas 3 for 40 minutes until tender.
- Open foil towards end of cooking time, pour off the juices and return to the oven to brown the outside.
- Add the juices to the gravy. Cut string off the pork. Allow meat to stand, and then slice thinly.